Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How the "smoky evening eye" plays out at Costco

So I'm going to totally come clean on why I have not been blogging: my recent attendance at an ethics CE course on social networking, etc. Sometimes I think it would cause me much less anxiety in multiple realms of my life if I had just gone the bakery route. They don't have confusing and vague guidelines about what is actually my private versus professional life. I really like blogging. It makes me sad that I'm not sure what the best way is to continue to do it. I'm not giving up yet, just pondering.

In other news: I had a birthday, which I did not blog about because for some reason, for the first time in my life, I felt kind of bummed out to be growing older. And this is definitely not a sad sack blog. I did, however, treat myself to some makeup and a trip to Costco on my birthday. Costco is really close to the mall and every gal likes to look pretty when doing warehouse shopping. I seem to have developed seasonal allergies during my stint in Philadelphia, so I decided a jaunt to my favorite store to buy Claritin D in bulk was in order. Some of you may see where this is going. I have said before that I have a what feels like a freakish amount of education and am sometimes sadly lacking in common sense. They don't sell things that can make meth in bulk. Even at Costco. Duh. I made do with some bottled water (not Aquafina, I'm so sorry) and a giant box of instant oatmeal. 34 promises to be a good year, filled with plenty of hot cereal, congested sinuses, and enough bottled water to get me to 35.

No comments:

Post a Comment