A few months ago, my friends and I were sipping wine and/or beer and eating cheese at Biba (which is now Tria Wine Room). It was relatively soon after I'd gotten my job and I was pondering over what I wanted to do as my last weekend in Philly celebration. I thought it would be cool to go to each Tria for one (or two) drinks and make my way across the city. An idea was born... and a name was bestowed: The Tria-thalon. Joel (husband of Erica, who discovered Tria in the first place) came up with the name and deserves all the credit, but I'm doing a lot of the advertising, so maybe we can share the glory. The Tria-thalon occurred last night, and I tweeted about it. I have tweeted about five times in two years, and last night was 50% of that. Tria retweeted, and Foobooz replied. Foobooz. My favoritest Philly food blog. (Look to the right). Nothing could have made my last weekend in Philly better after spending a great evening with friends at my favorite places. And getting some Twitter action. The rest of the weekend plans are a total wash due to Hurricane Irene, but I'm okay with that. Let it be known, if you ever go to Tria, and they're having any sort of event or special with the name Tria-thalon that you heard about it here first.

No comments:
Post a Comment