Normal people come home from work and watch TV, go to the gym, take a nap, whatever suits you. I come home from work and decide to make cinnamon rolls.* These are the very same cinnamon rolls that tipped the scale toward me unwisely buying a Groupon for 5 spinning classes after I ate one as a dinner appetizer. I don't spin. I don't really even ride a bike because it makes me woozy. It is also possible I don't have the right exercise wear for spinning- apparently yoga pants can get caught in the gears. I'm all about Adventure! And Change!
I took some pictures but they're still trapped inside the camera. Probably a good thing though as I don't quite think I've figured the thing out yet and I want them to be pretty and impressive. They looked green on the viewfinder thingie so I might be doing some camera studying this weekend. Or wicked Photoshopping.
*For my baking friends, my only change to that recipe is brown sugar instead of white sugar which I think makes them the best things I've ever eaten.
No comments:
Post a Comment