Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I've been robbed!

Sometimes when I come home from work and my apartment is super tidy (from my having tidied it at some point), I think someone broke into my apartment and stole my clutter. Really. It keeps happening. I do a quick mental check to see if the computer is still where I left it, and it always is. And then I remember, right! I cleaned. I have not been burgled. I even have a subscription to Real Simple which I thought would help with this clutter problem. It came in the mail today, and promptly got placed on top of the pile of magazines that I mentally labeled, "to be read when I have time," after I finish knitting my sister's scarf, catching up on tv, organizing my pantry, learning how to use my camera, hanging up some pictures, curing the world of its problems, and cleaning out my closet. I don't make my bed every day. And I sometimes eat a cookie for breakfast. Maybe I'll be better at being uncluttered when I move to Cincinnati? Although I've also thought I'd be better at it when moving to Miami and Philadelphia and that has not quite played out. I have significantly improved since Boston either way. Maybe it's just a gradual process. Or I just have broken frontal lobes. Or someone broke in and robbed me of my clutter. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment