Monday, April 11, 2011

What it would be like to run a B & B?

So I made a very cute little boy pancakes this morning. If he had asked me to make him an elaborate breakfast buffet I would have done that too. I also would have given him world peace if he had asked. He didn't, but we did have a good talk about our favorite zoo animals. Mine is a camel in case anyone is curious.

I like to make my pancakes in shapes, so I made an S, a W (inexplicably his favorite letter), and a mancake. My brother invented mancakes but that is a story for another time. So I loaded the pancakes up with chocolate chips because that's how it's done at AnnaNicole's house, dumped 2 kinds of syrup on them, and sent him along with his mommy with a sugar high that probably hit about 15 minutes out of Philadelphia. But how can you resist this face? Wearing only Big Bird underwear at the breakfast table??

And then I got home from work and I made these delicious scones, which should be made immediately (unless you are my coworker because then we might have too many scones tomorrow morning).

My picture takin' ain't so bad!

2 comments:

  1. I want one...Sam but the scones look good too! You must like that camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. How can you resist that face? I'm so glad you guys had a good visit!

    ReplyDelete