Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bucket List #2

I was sleepy yesterday when I got home from work so I took a little nap. For 15 hours. I woke up this morning and thought, ooh I should go to yoga! I just slept for a day and a half! I thought I had 10 pre-paid classes so I called the yoga studio and found out they expired in February (five months after I bought them last September). Fabulous. So then I thought, oh I'll go anyway. What I did instead (in my yoga clothes): Went and got iced coffee (a medium of course) filled with crunchy sugar and then meandered my way to the new Krispy Kreme. I'm not a big doughnut person, even though I love dessert for breakfast, but their doughnuts are pretty darn good. Problem is, I got tricked - I did not get a hot doughnut even though the hot doughnut sign was flashing. I was robbed! Bucket list #2 completed, with less excitement than I was hoping. Just a plain old doughnut.

3 comments:

  1. Take it from the former cop. Always ask if they're hot. They will tell you straight-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you can microwave it. Seems sacriligious but 7 seconds and those puppies are good as just out of the oven. Just ask Hero to the Masses' little bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps if convinced I could give the doughnuts one more go...

    ReplyDelete