My parents got a dog after my sister and I left for college despite our many requests. It's clear who the favorite child is. Sam, who is a beagle/basset mix, does a perfect downward-facing dog (a yoga move for the uninitiated). He also does not enjoy having his photo taken and is a tidge bit hyperactive. I took about 100 photos of him this weekend, most of which ended up being of his rear end. My only goal for the weekend other than passing the exam, was to get a picture of Sam doing downward dog. This is the closest I got.
Looking regal and bored (but not at least not displaying his hind end):
These are the Chagrin Falls:
If you look closely you can see Sam's tail sticking out of the bushes:
These are my minis. They call me AnnaNicole because when the smart looking fella on the left was little he talked really fast and squished together Aunt Nicole into AnnaNicole. It stuck.
It is no wonder to me that his mama is such a good photographer, with him as her subject!






Loved seeing you this weekend. Congratulations my friend on your license!!!
ReplyDelete