I like visiting new restaurants. And ordering different things off of the menu so I can try everything. Due to their deliciousness, I have re-ordered all of these dishes multiple times. In fact, in some cases, it is the only dish I have ever had at the restaurant. They are that good.
good dog burger at good dog
It's a burger stuffed with Roquefort cheese, served with sweet potato fries. Sublime.
La Tur cheese at Tria
A combo of goat cheese and stinky cheese.
Pappardelle Tartufate at Melograno
This dish. Oh my goodness. I will miss it more than anything in Philly. From the restaurant menu: Wild mushroom sauce infused with truffle oil, sprinkled with Tuscan pecorino cheese & walnuts.
Garrotxa with Garlic Dulce de Leche at Amada
The cheese is good, but the garlic dulce de leche it is served with is divine. Surprising combination but so perfect.
Pimientos de Padron at Amada
Fried peppers with lots of salt. Simple but compulsively eatable.
Pommes frites at Monk's Cafe
They're magical fries. With a really good dipping sauce.
Huevos Rancheros at Honey's Sit and Eat
I almost don't even know how to do justice to this dish. It's literally brunch perfection.
Sea Salt, Thai Coconut Milk, Chocolate, Burnt Sugar, and/or Dulce de Leche Gelato at Capogiro
Fancy gelato. They love giving tastes of the flavors. I always order the same thing but I always try lots of flavors first.
Chicken Tikka Masala and Saag Paneer at Ekta
Best.Indian.Food.Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment